4.28.2010

L0G05

Been on Craigslist lately--big companies don't want me, little companies don't need me...where do I turn to??  TT-TT


In Progress:




Custom toddler clothing and presentation--




For a tee company~



"The Early Bath:"  "In soccer, getting a red card, and not getting sent to the locker rooms."  [Description from the UN-client.]




Fast one-day job!  How I like to work~




This was done for a nightlife website.  Did it even though they didn't get back to me after sending rates:


This was done for a sexy coffee place??  What an Oxy-moron...but appealing.  Considered.


There is a medical clinic called Axis in LA somewhere, and I decided to do a sample.  They liked it, but that was all...


These two were kitty logos for someone who wanted to pick the best through the submissions...told myself that I was never going to do this again...and then, I won!  [Second image--white kitty~]  Yay!




This Tee illustration was done for a contest for the band INCUBUS who wanted to promote their Sea Themed album a year ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment