8.05.2014

Daily Sketch #5: Social Paranoia

It's been a while since I drew something, and I DON'T want to lose it!  I've been anti-social media for the longest time.  Until this day, all I have on FB is an artist page.  No followings in any account.  It is good for corporate promotions, but I hate how reliable our world is with Internet these days.  Makes me miss Manual and [non-electric] Analog hardcore.

Anyway, this post is dedicated to all the times we've stalked other people or have been the victims of stalking on Social Media.  Bloodshot eyes, pale skin from lack of sunlight, and growing white strands of hair, all due to infinite hours on mobile devices and desktops checking the latest update.

Take a look at the logo list below and see if that doesn't look ridonkulous...  Sure, the colors are pretty, the logos are clean and clear, but why are there SO MANY OF THEM??  Don't even get me started on Apps!  Yes, yes, pros and cons to all of it--everything in moderation--but I think we're pushing past Moderate!


 Logos:

PS--Anyone see the lovely irony of my logo at the top right corner of the drawing?  Sigh, just proves that we can't escape personal branding...  There's my contribution to society!

No comments:

Post a Comment