11.19.2009

F41RY-73571N6~!

Man, I'm trying to work like the studios...two projects at once!  Sad part is it is just me working alone...  Haha~  Practice, practice!

5YN0P515:  


A Romeo + Juliet story using ballet as expressive emotion to convey love and tragedy...  


I chose to work with faeries because this is a first, and also, it fits very well with the delicacy of the piece, and I can play with scale [AKA macros on plants--something I have never done before either~].  It's all super exciting, but I need to remember to be excited about my First Year Short as well....


The animation will revolve around a piece that my composer for Kallisti let me listen to when we met to talk about my project.  I made her winning piece [Music Fairy Box--Nature's Destruction] in a 2oo5 music competition an inspiring and driving piece for my new concept!  It can be heard in the test below.  :]


[Story will solifidy soon!]




Changing this to a magenta-red rose...and adding morning fog...


Final Scene:


F41RY  73571N6:   http://vimeo.com/9110968

F41RY 73571N6~! from JACONNI on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment