11.01.2009

H4LL0W33N 2oo9~!

The best [and most expensive] time I've ever had on 0c70b3r 31st!!!

I dressed my babies up for the first time--had them for about a year now [on average--BUNNY is from Boston; B3LU64 (whale) is from Niagra Falls, Canada; and K177Y is from L1F3 P4R7N3R (given to me in Jersey)].



My L1F3 P4R7N3R found this new place in downtown LA called Vibiana and the scene was worth it.  The price and entrance was...well, 0P3N B4R!!!  >Danced hard!<












This was what school looked like--even the teacher's got into it, sewing their own shirts and everything!  XD













OH YEA!  Met Henry Selick [I was the first to talk to him!], director of Coraline a couple days before Halloween in downtown LA...  We killed time at Amoeba Music [Never been!  First time!  Such a dork...]









Before we partied hard on Halloween, my L1F3 P4R7N3R and I went to the Getty Museum~  He had never been, and I was there 6 years ago.  Picked up tickets to see the Villa in November!










No comments:

Post a Comment