11.21.2011

Shawoman

After coming back from CTN Expo and seeing all of the awesome concept artwork out there, I think it's time for me to output a little, before I can figure out what I want to do in life.  I may be working in black and white for a little while to get back to understanding my fundamentals:  Form, Light, and Composition.

I want to thank everyone that I've spoken to at CTN that gave me great advice--there is a long list, but they know who they are.  These are individuals who have mastered their technique and style, and are beautiful individuals with great minds who are willing to take the time to give back to the younger generation.  I am truly grateful to have met and spoken with all of them.

This is the first thing that has come out of my head for a long time.  I've been so scared that my work wouldn't come out perfect digitally, but I was really weakening my foundation skills.  So, I'm going to try to stop working from my photographs so closely, and just observe from life.


2 comments:

  1. Hey JAC!
    Thanks a lot for stopping by Jessika and I's table at CTN!
    It was great meeting and chatting with ya.
    It sounds like you had a good experience at the Expo which is awesome!
    I know I got back home stoked to get working on some art!

    You have some really nice work on here which I'll be sure to check back on for updates :)

    Cheers!
    Cale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cale~

      Sorry, I'm only seeing this message now! I appreciate your message and remembering who I was when I stopped by. I hope you are doing well!

      Need to get back into posting~
      -JAC-

      Delete