6.13.2014

AVIATION: Fleet of Fighters

Fear of Falling?  For Old Folks?  No, FOF can stand for a lot of things, but my Dad is the one who inspired this logo.  It's Father's Day this weekend, so this is my tribute to him.  As a Flight Fanatic, he has taken me to the Museum of Flight [I'm talking about the Seattle one with the Boeing planes that abbreviates their wheelchairs with FOF, not to be confused with the Dallas Frontiers of Flight museum, nor the Florida Fantasy of Flight museum].  In addition to the handful of museums I've been to, I've also stepped in quite a few airports [domestic and international] and local hangers [some of which had art galleries like the Art Los Angeles Contemporary].  It's not exactly like Top Gun, but the aerial world is a totally different experience~

I will be doing a vintage female version of Aviation in remembrance of beloved Amelia Earhart.  For now, check out the Blue Angels Fleet Week schedule across the United States--July 4th is coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment