6.12.2014

STEAMPUNK: Steamy Cognition

Ahhh, my inner geek had to be released after the previous post!  I love the Adventure genre, so there's a flowing logic from the Indiana Jones post to this one~

Who doesn't love this definition?

ad·ven·ture
[ad-ven-cher]
noun
1.  an exciting or very unusual experience.
2.  participation in exciting undertakings or enterprises: the spirit ofadventure.
3.  a bold, usually risky undertaking; hazardous action of uncertainoutcome.
4.  a commercial or financial speculation of any kind; venture.
5.  Obsolete.
            a.  peril; danger; risk.
            b.  chance; fortune; luck.

For this theme, I liked the face of the clock so much, I kept the hat as a small detail.  :]

Also, I've noticed that uploading images to Blogger turns out a lot lighter, no matter how much I try to darken the images in Photoshop...  Hmm...


No comments:

Post a Comment