10.21.2009

CH4R4C73R D3516N: M3N

My instructor told me my idea was solid, but the weakest link was the army of men.  He said that the Goddess is super interesting as a character, but the men were like cyphers.  He wanted me to research on different military armies from different countries:  I found the Roman, the Berlin, the Soviet, and the Chinese Red armies.  Still, I wasn't satisfied with the results, because they were too modern.  Although my piece is going to be era-less, and geographically unknown, I want to bring in past garb from pre-WW.  Oh yes, I threw in some Dynasty Warriors in there, too.  [Gotta love their armor!]

Images from Google  [not mine]:

























My quick sketches of different kinds of soldiers [I personally like the feel of the first design, but we'll see--it is IMPERATIVE:  they MUST match the Goddess!]:  N0 6UN5!

Notes with my Instructor:

















My awesome L1F3 P4R7N3R, thank you for sharing this link!

No comments:

Post a Comment