10.17.2009

PR3-5UMM3R P41N71N65: PR4C71C3

The word [B0R3D] is not in my vocabulary.  My mother taught me at a very young age to never use the word; she forced my sister and I to always keep ourselves busy.  Her mentality was "only lazy people got 'bored.'"  Even in "boorish" classes I was busy:  I either did the homework of another class under my notes, or I was drawing on the margins.  I guess this is why my creativity keeps its constant flow.  XD

These are my first digital paintings done chronologically from oldest to latest...don't laugh.  They took shorter and shorter with another one done--as practice should.

This piece was concept art for my BFA Thesis Bleu Blood:  PR1NC3 L1V1U5:


This piece is Part 1 of an Island world conceptually created by my L1F3 P4R7N3R and I titled 1SL4:


This piece was a piece with a brooding guy with moody lighting, getting into the Prince / noble / royalty mode for the BFA thesis:  V4MP1R0:

No comments:

Post a Comment