10.17.2009

M057 R3C3N7 P41N71N65: JUN3-JULY

Like I said in the previous post, I've been painting faster each time...I got addicted this summer.  Even when I travelled [H4W411 + P3NN states], I brought the tablet...  Got a Graphire [4] and an Intuos [3]...  Like the prior for its size and smoothness.  Like the latter for traveling portability and fast desk work.

Done with Photoshop CS2 and my Graphire.  This piece took 3 weeks because I had two trips between the time frame of painting.  Work was like paint for 2 days straight, weekend out-and-about the city or on a tour; then, paint for 3 days straight, etc.

It is based on a space 5c1-F1 fantasy piece that my L1F3 P4R7N3R and I came up with together [the main characters are ALWAYS our alter-egos].  X]


I included the process, too!

Concept art for the main female character: 3N51N3:




Direct Painting:
















Concept art for the main male character:  [R]a'15:




Direct Painting:









Concept art for 3N51N3's ship and laser gun:



Concept art for [R]a'15' ship:



Direct Painting:






Final Painting:



No comments:

Post a Comment